REVIEW & SWATCH | Stila Magnificent Metals Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in 'Kitten'


Oh YES to glossy eye-lids that can create such versatile day-to-night looks. The possibilities are honestly endless with these Liquid Eyeshadows. Stila is rapidly becoming one of my favourite high-end makeup brands since I discovered that I can't live without their Stay all day waterproof liquid eyeliner. Therefore, on a dry January evening, I was just having a casual browse on Cult Beauty (you know, as you do secretly every night) and came across these brand new Magnificent Metals Shimmer and Glow Eyeshadows and, again, absent-mindedly (or not) clicked 'add to bag'. I purchased the shade 'Kitten' as a safe option, but would definitely want to try out all 11 of them! The shade range is so versatile.






Kitten is described as a 'shimmering nude pink' and hands down it is so gorgeous and would look fantastic when the weather warms up. It would also look great on the centre of the lips to add a pop of highlight to any lipstick. The consistency is just right, making it easy to blend out - I highly recommend blending this product with your finger, unless you were after a full cut-crease. These shadows would look fantastic on its own with a classic winged-liner or as a base for eyeshadow.




(Please excuse the low-quality photo, but this was taken after a v.long day!)

The magnificent metals shimmer and glow liquid eyeshadows are £23.00, which I know is super steep for an eyeshadow, but if you're a busy-bee who hasn't got much time in the mornings, or like me, there are no excuses and you just love makeup, then I would highly recommend this product.

Have you tried these yet? What are your thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment