My Go-To Night Out Makeup Look



Impromptu night-outs are always great, but getting ready is always my favorite part of the night. Though when I'm short on time, I always rely on what I know best.

Glowy Skin and a Bronze eye are always my go-to, and I also feel like this compliments anyone and everyone! To top it all off, a pair of lengthening and semi-dramatic lashes are always a must.

Keep reading to find the full list of product breakdown. x


Product Breakdown

Eyes
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Ebony
- Eyebrow Gel: NYX Control Freak Clear
- Eyeshadows: Makeup Geek Latte (Crease), Mac Bronze Eyeshadow (all over lid), Huda Beauty 3D - Highlight in Santorini (Brow Bone)
- Liquid Eyeliner: NYX epic ink eyeliner
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay Smog (Bottom lashes) smudged out with Mac's Bronze + Rimmels scandal-eyes nude eyeliner (waterline)
- Eyelashes: Eylure 'Lust Lish' from the 'Most Wanted' collection.

Face
- Primer: Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Foundation: Mac Longwear Waterproof foundation in NC35
- Concealer: YSL Touche Eclat 01 (undereyes) and Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard

- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent (undereyes)
- Contour: ABH Contour Palette in Fawn
- Bronzer: Bare Minerals High Dive
Blusher: Mac 'Warm Soul'
Highlighter: Huda Beauty 'Azores'

Lips
- Lipliner: Mac 'soar'
- Liquid Lipstick: Huda Beauty 'Bombshell'
- Lipgloss: Buxom 'Bunny' - discontinued :(.

Whats your go-to night-out makeup look? - By the way... I used to do a black smokey eye all the time!


No comments :

Post a Comment