REVIEW: BARE MINERALS INVISIBLE GLOW HIGHLIGHTER IN MEDIUM



BareMinerals just keeps it coming with their new launches recently. This month, we saw a launch of their new range of invisible bronzers, which I have yet to try out, as well as their 2 brand new, powder highlighter's - Fair-light and Medium.

Today I'll be reviewing for you the shade 'medium' which is inspired by 'golden hour light'. These invisible glow powder highlighters are described as a silky, finely-baked highlighter that illuminates your skin for a lit-from-within glow. 



So let me just start by saying that this is going to be my favourite highlighter for Spring-Summer! It's so subtle and it really does just give you a nice, natural glow as if you've been using the most amazing skincare, drinking all in all and just overall, looking healthy!

My first impressions however was very different. In fact, I basically swatched it and left the product on the side of my dressing table for weeks knowing that I probably wouldn't touch it again.
 First and foremost, do not be put off by the way that it swatches like I was. I really couldn't like this highlighter at first because I found it too chalky when swatched. I brought it home, tried using it with a fan brush because thats what I apply most of my highlighters with, but the product just seemed to 'stick on' to my skin.

I then tried it with my old trusty real techniques setting brush (£6.99) and WHAM! this brush just picked up so much more product without any fallout and applied like silk on the skin. The brush recommended by BareMinerals is the Dual Finish Contour brush (£20) which is pretty similar to the RT one, but evidently much more pricier.

Im wearing it in the picture below, just on the high points of my cheeks and as you can see its very subtle and it just makes my skin look super radient. It pairs perfectly




No comments :

Post a Comment