Fresh Start feat. Morphe 35T Palette Rose Gold Makeup Deets.

Out with the old and in with the new! My other blog (www.withloveploy.co.uk) is indeed still up and running, however I will be using it to document posts for my postgraduate degree instead *yawns, right?*.

With that being said... Welcome to my new, shiny little corner on the internet! A fresh start and a clean slate means that I've got plenty more beauty and lifestyle related posts to share with you all! To start off easy, here's a little make up of the day that I did this weekend!

Just click the link below on this post to see what products I used.




I have just been loving pinky tones on everyone lately. I think they compliment almost everyone, especially in the Spring-Summer months. In particular though, the gold, pinks and copper's in the Morphe 35T palette has got a girl going crazy over here! In fact, I've probably reached for this palette every day since I bought it almost a month ago. Though I guess if you know me, then you'll know that this isn't a shocker because yes, I love my neutrals!

Anyway, enough with the chit-chat. I promise you, that this makeup look is super comfortable. I'm not a fan of feeling as though I have a lot of make-up on my face - anyone else?!
I try to use a range of products thats good for my skin and of course light-weight. This of course, is light-weight and comfortable for me?! I mean - besides the lashes, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, ay?

So without further ado, here's a list of all the products I used to create the above look.

face
Primer - Bare Minerals Original Prime-Time
Foundation - Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Medium Tan Honey
Concealer - Bare Minerals Bare Skin Concealer in Light & NARS Custard
Contour: Benefit Hoola
Bronzer: Mac Global Glow (For a dust of bronzey goodness)
Blush: Nars Deepthroat

eyes
Primer - mac painterly paint pot
Tansition shade - urban decay buck (faveeeee.)
Blending shade - urban decay naked
Pink/Rose Gold, Brown are all from the Morphe 35T palette.
Lashes - House of Lashes Pixie Luxe
Water line - Rimmel London Scandeleyes Nude
Lower Lash line - Rimmel Liner Brown
Tightline - Urban Decay Perversion
Eyebrows - Look Good Feel Better Studio 10 Brow lift Perfecting pencil


lips
Liner - Mac Soar
Lipstick - Mac Brave
Lipgloss - Bare Minerals Moxie in Rebel (also a faveeeee.)

There we have it! I hope I haven't missed anything out, but if you have any questions then please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.

Ploy x

2 comments :

  1. So gorgeous, love those lashes on you hun! Been seeing Mac Brave a lot lately, need to give it a swatch ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard so many good things about morphe brushes makeup collection but haven't tried one my self yet.... Great look btw! Loved it

    cosmetologylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete